XpressLink is a fully integrated Ku-band and L-band solution offering the maritime a compelling combination of high-speed broadband with global coverage at a fixed monthly fee.
Managed end-to-end by Inmarsat, the service delivers the outstanding quality, global coverage and seamless mobility customers expect from the leading mobile satellite provider.
In addition, it offers an easy upgrade path to the Global Xpress service when it becomes available in 2014.
- Bundled Ku-band and L-band satellite communication service
- VSAT and FleetBroadband terminals (FB500 or FB250)
- FleetBroadband data usage
- 4 VSAT and 1 FleetBroadband voice line
- A range of applications and support products to improve operational efficiency
- Unlimited data available at a fixed monthly fee
- Inclusive of FleetBroadband data usage
- Access always-available IP data at up to 768kbps, with a committed information rate (CIR) of 192kbps. In 2014 XpressLink customers will receive double-bandwidth speeds when Global Xpress becomes available, with rates of up to 50Mbps.
With VSAT and FleetBroadband terminals operating on separate networks, XpressLink is a fully-redundant and resilient service.
- Global support and maintenance of VSAT and FB terminals
- Maintenance network located in key ports worldwide
- Service level agreement with 24/7 support
Global Xpress pathway
- Free terminal upgrade from Ku to Ka-band Global Xpress
- Increased bandwidth upgrade on Global Xpress
XPRESSLINK offers you unlimited data with global coverage at a fixed monthly fee inclusive of FleetBroadband data usage.
Full global coverage is accessible by the combined Ku-band/FleetBroadband connectivity.