Global voice and data up to 128 Kbps
Iridium OpenPort offers global voice up to three phone lines and IP connectivity at speeds up to 128 Kbps for simultaneous use.
With an always-on Ethernet connection and three voice lines that can be used simultaneously, Iridium OpenPort™ delivers cost-effective and reliable data and voice communications. The service is ideal for merchant, fishing, yachting and shipping fleets.
Iridium OpenPort equipment is easy to install, suprisingly affordable and delivers more bandwidth to your customers.
- Standard IP-based data configurable from 9.6 to 128 Kbps
- A single Ethernet port provides a connection to a standard PC or to a router or hub for multiple PCs
- 3 independent RJ11 ports for simultaneous use
- Crew calls are easily seperated from ship’s business calls for simplified grouping
- Simultaneous always-on data & voice services ideal for crew and professional usage at the same time
- Flexible IP-based data service consigurable from 9.6 to 128 Kbps
- Lightweight, easy to install equipment and antenna
- Iridium truly global coverage: including all oceans and polar regions
Note: Iridium OpenPort is no longer available for purchase and has been replaced by its second generation maritime solution, Iridium Pilot™. Product support will be available until 2016. Support documentation is available under Support in the right navigation